IHC Primary Campus
St. John Bosco Pre-K Program
St. John Bosco Pre-School is a special place for your child to “start the journey with Jesus. ”Our teachers and teacher assistants have many years experience working with young children. Our Pre-school is modeled after the practices and work of St. John Bosco, who believed in placing children in positive surroundings where they could grow in all areas of development.
Classroom activities are planned across all subject areas, including reading, writing, math, science, social studies and religion. Social and self-help skills are a major part of our day. Students also take part in art, gym and music classes, and attend school masses, prayer services and school assemblies.
Pre-K Options Available For 3, 4, and 5 Year Olds:
- Full day Junior Kindergarten program for 4-year olds.
- We also offer the area’s only “Junior Kindergarten 5 program ” to give children who are eligible for Kindergarten the "gift of time."
- We offer a two-day, ½ day program for three year olds, as well as a three day, ½ day program for both three and four year olds. Another option is five-day, ½ day option for four year olds.
We are sure you will find your child’s learning experience here to be the beginning of an exciting journey.
For more information: http://www.ihcschool.org/admissions/st-john-bosco-preschool
K - 3 Program
Our primary building houses students in grades Pre-K to 3rd grade. We sincerely hope that you will find our school to be a place where God's love is ever-present. Catholic education at IHC Primary offers students a quality education by teachers who promote and foster high academic standards infused with the teaching of Jesus Christ and Christian values. Each morning we open the day with a prayer. What a powerful way to begin each day! IHC Primary is where our students experience their faith journey with Jesus Christ.
- Daily Religion Instruction and Faith Formation
- Strong foundation in reading and writing.
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
Classrooms are equipped with Smart Board technology, document cameras and each classroom has a mobile laptop lab enhancing the integration of technology and interactive, hands-on learning.
We invite you to schedule a visit to experience the warm, welcoming atmosphere of our school community.
Contact and Directions: