Admission to Immaculate Heart Central School is open to boys and girls, Pre-K to 12th grade, of all faiths and backgrounds. Applying or re-enrolling is easy. All the necessary forms can be downloaded from this website. Financial aid and scholarships are available to all qualifying families, based on a confidential financial needs-assessment conducted by a third-party agency (the same process used by colleges to assess financial need).
We encourage you to visit our schools and attend one of our open houses. You may also choose to have your child be a “Cavalier for the Day,” where your students will be assigned a fellow student to shadow throughout the school day.
For additional questions on admissions, you may contact:
- IHC Junior/Senior High Buildingl, (315) 788-4670. Main office: x. 1. Guidance Department: extension x. 2
- IHC Elementary Building, 315.788.7011
- IHC Intermediate Building, 315.788.3935
- IHC Business Office, 315.788.1632
- IHC Advancement Office, 315.221.3785