IHC’s athletic program is exceptional. Our success is not rooted in recruiting or size, but in exceptional student-athletes with strong character, a work ethic forged in the classroom, a sense of mutual responsibility to their teammates, and committed coaching by parents, faculty and alumni who care deeply about the students, the school, and sportsmanship. Recent achievements include:
- New York State champion: Baseball (2006)
- New York State champion: Cheerleading (2006)
- New York State champion: Girl’s basketball (2004 and 2002)
- New York State champion: Girl’s soccer (2002).
- We have also garnered sectional championships in Football (2006), Boy’s basketball (2006), Girl’s basketball (2005), Girl’s soccer (2003 and 2004).
- These accomplishments are in addition to the many Frontier League Tournament Championships and sportsmanship awards.
Boy’s sports include: football, soccer, tennis, golf, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, and wrestling.
Girls’ sports include: soccer, fast-pitch softball, lacrosse, basketball, golf, and tennis.
In addition, boys and girls may compete in certain individual sports (such as swimming, cross country, and track) in partnership with Watertown High School. Students practice with the Watertown teams, but compete as IHC athletes and wear the IHC uniform.
For questions about IHC athletics, please contact Athletic Director Michael Delaney at (315) 788-4670, extension 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.