Other Ways To Give
In addition to the Immaculate Heart Annual Fund or Planned Estate Giving, other giving options may better fit your needs and desires.
- (315) 221-3785
- Sister Mary Gregory, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madeleine Keller, email@example.com
- The IHC Scholarship Fund – provides aid to families with financial need.
- “Adopt-a-Student” – allows donors to support all or part of a student’s tuition. You may give anonymously, or develop a relationship with your “adopted” student and their family.
- Named Scholarships – established by donors to give scholarship awards to current or graduating IHC students. IHC administers 26 named scholarship funds. Donors may contribute to an established fund, or may wish to establish a new scholarship.
Non-cash gifts of property such as computers, books, scientific equipment, art materials, and so forth also make important gifts. The fair market value of such items is deductible for income tax purposes. A formal appraisal is required by the IRS for in-kind gifts valued at over $5,000. In-Kind Gifts also include gifts of services, such as electrical work by a properly licensed and insured electrician.