The Immaculate Heart Central Schools Distinguished Alumnus Award
This is the school’s most prestigious alumni award. It is given annually to a distinguished alumnus of Immaculate Heart Academy or Immaculate Heart Central Junior/Senior High School who has, through personal example and selflessness, brought credit to the Sisters of Saint Joseph and the school by personal accomplishment, professional achievement, responsible citizenship, or humanitarian service that has nurtured a closer union with God and neighbor.
- An alumna or alumnus of IHA or IHC.
- Has lived their life based on the love and imitation of Christ.
- Have brought credit to the Sisters of Saint Joseph and the school through their personal accomplishment, professional achievement, responsible citizenship or humanitarian service.
- Have nurtured a closer union of themselves, their families, and those they touch with God.
- Have promoted unity among people in their community, the nation, or the world.
The Immaculate Heart Community Service Award
The Immaculate Heart Central Schools Community Service Award is given annually to a local community member whose personal actions, dedication, leadership, and vision have greatly benefited the residents of the Greater Watertown area, in keeping with the traditions and mission of selfless service of the Sisters of Saint Joseph and Immaculate Heart Central Schools.
- Local community member.
- A formal or informal leader.
- Characterized by vision, selfless service, concern for others and the community, and commitment through action.
- Benefits the residents of the local community in a way consistent with the Christian values of the Sisters and the school.
- Inspires others to similar contributions.
Friend of Immaculate Heart Central Schools Award
The Friend of Immaculate Heart Central Schools Award is given annually to a person(s) who has substantially advanced the school’s mission, helped safeguard the school’s future and affirmed the importance of Catholic Education, through selfless generosity, devotion, leadership, or power of the example.
- Has provided support to the school that demonstrates a sincere belief in the value and importance of Catholic Education, and the importance of the long-term vitality of Immaculate Heart Central Schools
- Has taken personal action, either through generosity, devotion, leadership or the power of example, which has advanced the school’s mission and helped safeguard the school’s future
- Has inspired others