Thank You for Re-Enrolling in IHC Schools!
1. Download a Brochure if You Wish
2. Re-enrollment forms pre-filled with your information will be mailed after February Mid-Winter Break.
- When you get your pre-filled forms in the mail, simple instructions are on page 2.
- Verify the basic student and family info on page 3 & 4.
- Complete the tuition contract on pages 5 & 6.
- There are a few optional forms for services, like After School care and Military Family Life Counselor.
- If you wish to turn-in your forms earlier, you may download and turn-in an Returning Family Enrollment Form, 2017-18
3. Apply for financial aid or scholarships.
- Call the Business Office first for a confidential consultation: (315) 788-1632.
- Indicate you are applying for aid on the tuition contract.
- Complete the Bishop’s Tuition Assistant Application 2017
- You will be automatically enrolled in the FACTS Grant & Aid system: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FR34. No action is required on your part.
- If applying for a scholarship, complete the application(s).
4. Submit completed application materials. If you have students in multiple grades, you only need to go to one event or drop-off in one location.
- At the Primary School registration fair – March 21, from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- At the Intermediate School registration fair – March 22, from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- To the IHC Junior/Senior High front office – (315) 788-4670.
- To the IHC Business Office – (315) 788-1632.
5. Required before school begins
- $75 non-refundable registration fee, due by May 1st. After May 1st, increased to $100.
- Required before the school year begins or before participating in athletic practices.
- Any certificates of sacraments received over the last year (first communion, confirmation).