Mission, Belief, Vision
IHC is a faith community whose mission is to provide a quality Catholic and secular education, to cultivate holiness based on the love and imitation of Christ, and to form responsible citizens whose Christian values will transform the world.
- We believe in God, the traditions of the Holy Catholic Church, and Catholic education founded on the love and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in welcoming students and families of all faiths and backgrounds.
- We believe in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We believe in the dignity, potential, and individual gifts of every student.
- We believe in excellence – in academics, athletics, the arts, and service.
- We believe in cultivating leaders and good citizens of our community, country, and world.
- We believe in mutually-supportive relationships through a faith community of students, parents, faculty, alumni and friends.
- We believe in lifelong learning and service to others.
- We believe in accountability to those we serve and always striving to improve.
To be a premier Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade Catholic school system, welcome to all, which provides a unique educational alternative to the families of Greater Watertown, and which fosters academic excellence, Christian virtues, leadership, and a lifelong commitment to family, community, country, and God.