Thank you for your interest in Immaculate Heart Central School!
We've made the application process even easier! Click below to begin the general application process!
- St. John Bosco Pre-School: (315) 788-7011
2. Visit anytime
- Call the Junior/Senior High (315-788-4670), the Intermediate (315-788-3935), or the Primary (315-788-7011) to schedule a visit!
Schedule your child to “shadow” with a peer, in both the Elementary Level & Jr/Sr High School campuses as an IHC “Cavalier for the Day.”
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- FACTS Payment Plans
- Enroll in the FACTS Grant & Aid system: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FR34
- Complete the Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program Form, 2018-19
4. Once your application has been accepted, the following items are required before school begins. $75 non-refundable registration fee per family is due at time of registering child for enrollment.
- Records from previous school.
- Birth certificate.
- Baptismal certificate (if Christian).
- Medical history form.
- Immunization record (the current requirements for NY State are listed on the medical history form).
- Physical exam within the last year and signed by a licensed physician. Alternatively, the Junior/Senior High provides physicals at the start of the school year
Immaculate Heart Central School has the right
to reject any application at any time in the admissions process.
Also, students who leave Immaculate Heart Central School
and wish to return, are not guaranteed re-entry.