2018-19 Application Procedure
Thank you for your interest in Immaculate Heart Central School!
Please be advised that completion of application does not guarantee acceptance. There is an admissions process that includes teacher recommendations, interview, essay, and transcripts.
Immaculate Heart Central School has the right to reject any application at any time in the admissions process.
Also, students who leave Immaculate Heart Central School and wish to return, are not guaranteed re-entry.
For clarification of where we are at in your admissions process, please contact Christin Filippelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FACTS Payment Plans - See #4
1. Call us
- Christin Filippelli, Director of Enrollment K-12 Grades: (315) 486-7341
- St. John Bosco Pre-School: (315) 788-7011
2. Visit anytime
- Call the Junior/Senior High (315-788-4670), the Intermediate (315-788-3935), or the Primary (315-788-7011) to schedule a visit!
Schedule your child to “shadow” with a peer, in both the Elementary Level & Jr/Sr High School campuses as an IHC “Cavalier for the Day.”
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- Enroll in the FACTS Grant & Aid system: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FR34
- Complete the Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program Form, 2018-19
4. We recommend submitting the completed application materials by personal appointment with Christin Filippelli, Director of Enrollment.
If you are applying from out of the area, please call the school
or Christin Filippelli (315.486.7341) when you send-in the materials
5. Once your application has been accepted, the following items are required before school begins.$75 non-refundable registration fee, per child. After May 1st, increased to $100 non-refundable registration fee, per child.
- Records from previous school.
- Birth certificate.
- Baptismal certificate (if Christian).
- Medical history form.
- Immunization record (the current requirements for NY State are listed on the medical history form).
- Physical exam within the last year and signed by a licensed physician. Alternatively, the Junior/Senior High provides physicals at the start of the school year