Thank you for your interest in Immaculate Heart Central School!
We've made the application process even easier! Click below to begin the general application process!
1. Want to schedule a shadow day? Give us a call!
- St. John Bosco Pre-School (315) 788-7011
2. Visit Anytime
- Call the Junior/Senior High (315-788-4670), the Intermediate (315-788-3935), or the Primary (315-788-7011) to schedule a visit!
Schedule your child to “shadow” with a peer, in both the Elementary Level & Jr/Sr High School campuses as an IHC “Cavalier for the Day.”
3.. Apply for Financial Aid
- FACTS Payment Plans
- Enroll in the FACTS Grant & Aid system: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FR34
- Complete the Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program Form, 2020-21
- Click Here for more information on all of the scholarships we offer!
4. Items necessary for Enrollment
- Records from the previous school
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Christian)
- Medical history form
- Immunization record (the current requirements for NY State are listed on the medical history form)
- Physical exam within the last year and signed by a licensed physician. Alternatively, the Junior/Senior High provides physicals at the start of the school year
Immaculate Heart Central School has the right to reject any application at any time in the admissions process. Also, students who leave Immaculate Heart Central School and wish to return, are not guaranteed re-entry. Please be advised that the completion of an application does not guarantee acceptance.