All questions regarding financial aid and scholarships can be answered through the IHC Business Office at 315-788-4670
Several forms of financial aid are available through IHC:
- IHC-provided aid
- Bishop of Ogdensburg’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- IHC Adopt-a-Student Program
Several scholarship programs are also available:
- Knights of Columbus 9th Grade Scholarship
- The IHC New 7th Grader Full-Tuition Scholarship
- The NY State Council, Knights of Columbus Merit Scholarship for incoming 9th graders
- Sustaining Hope for the Future Scholarship
Applying for Financial Aid & Scholarships
Even if you have more than one student applying for financial aid or a scholarship, your family completes only one financial aid assessment.
There is a $30 application fee collected by FACTS Grant and Aid.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
The process is simple:
- Select “Applicant Sign In.”
- New users select “Create an Account” or returning users enter their existing username and password. Once you are logged-in, you can complete the application online. After completing the application online, you will need to mail or fax the supporting documentation. The tax information needed to verify your application is in the checklist on the FACTS website.
- Copy of 2019 Federal Form 1040 or 1040A tax return.
- Copies of 2019 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements.
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Social Security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation, unemployment and TANF (Temporary Assistant for Needy Families).
- Copies of supporting tax schedules if you have income from a business, farm, rental property, corporation or partnership.
If you are applying for Financial Aid, you must also apply for the Bishop's Tuition Assistance Program (below).
Financial aid applications are due as soon as possible. For late or incomplete applications, IHC will make financial aid offers on a rolling basis contingent on the availability of financial aid and scholarship funding. Please complete this process as early as possible!
Bishop of Ogdensburg's Tuition Assistance Program(TAP)
- The Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program is funded by the Diocese of Ogdensburg and administered by the Diocesan Department of Education.
- As stated above, if you are applying for IHC-provided financial aid, you must also apply for TAP.
- Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program Form, 2020-21
- Mail or hand-deliver your application to the Main Office at the High School Campus by Friday, August 31st.
Immaculate Heart Central Schools
ATTN: Main Office
1316 Ives Street
Watertown, NY 13601
The NY State Council, Knights of Columbus 9th Grade Scholarship
- The NY State Council, Knights of Columbus Scholarship is a merit scholarship awarded to incoming 9th grade applicants.
- The scholarship provides $500 per year for 4 years (a total of $2,000) to two incoming 9th graders in the Diocese of Ogdensburg, and must be renewed each year.
- The application is due April 1st
- NEW YORK STATE COUNCIL, KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Sustaining Hope For the Future Scholarship
Applications for families:
Application A - Deadline passed.
Application B is due August 15, 2020 and is for eligible new families for the 2020-2021 school year.