Thank You for Re-Enrolling in IHC School!
1. Download a Brochure!
2. Re-enrollment forms pre-filled with your information will be mailed after February Mid-Winter Break.
- Instructions can be read on page 2.
- Verify the basic student and family info on page 3 & 4.
- Complete the tuition contract on pages 5 & 6.
- Review and complete the forms for additional services, if applicable, i.e., Busing, After School care, and Military Family Life Counselor
3. Apply for financial aid or scholarships.
- Call the Business Office first for a confidential consultation: (315) 788-1632
- Indicate you are applying for aid on the tuition contract.
- Complete the Bishop’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Application, 2017–18
- Enroll in the FACTS Grant & Aid system: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FR34.
- If applying for a scholarship, complete the application(s).
- The IHC New 7th-Grader Full-Tuition Scholarship.
- The NY State Council, Knights of Columbus Merit Scholarship for incoming 9th graders.
4. Submit completed application materials. If you have students in multiple grades, you only need to go to one event or drop-off in one location.
- To the IHC Primary - (315) 788-7011
- To the IHC Intermediate - (315) 788-3935
- To the IHC Junior/Senior High - (315) 788-4670.
- To the IHC Business Office - (315) 788-1632.
5. Required before school begins
- $75 non-refundable registration fee. After May 1st, increased to $100 non refundable registration fee. Payment required before the school year begins or before participating in athletic practices.
- Any certificates of sacraments received over the last year (first communion, confirmation).